Registered as a Society on
November 25, 1993. Regd. No. RS-2487
Dt. 25-11-93 under the
Registered Societies Act 1860
Motto Ever searching (Kümali yana evan).
Aims and Objectives: The Lotha Academy is for social-cultural and literary development of the Lotha Nagas and shall strive to achieve the following objectives:
1. To promote human values and inculcate respect for Lotha culture, customs and identity.
2. To encourage writers to write books in Lotha language for schools, colleges and other literary books; to conduct seminars/workshops on issues pertaining to Lotha culture, custom; and to encourage research scholars in the study of Lotha culture, customs and practices.
3. To conduct examinations for Certificate, Diploma, and Degree courses in Lotha language. To publish books in Lotha language.
4. To promote and develop literature in Lotha language.
5. To publish books in Lotha language.
6. To assist and cooperate with Education Dept. and other agencies for development of Lotha culture, customs and literature.